The authors are engaged in value creation services for private equity firms in North America, Europe and Asia.
From time to time we will also have guest posts from private equity operating partners, consultants and independent advisors.
The opinions and posts in this blog reflect our personal views and do not necessarily represent the views of our employers, firms, clients or our other affiliates.
What is this blog?
These are some of our insights along our value creation journey in private equity.
Instigator: Tamas Hevizi
- Value Creation 2.0 – The Quest for a Better PE Alpha
- Persistent Trends in Value Creation
- Macro Trends and PE Value Creation
- Why Can’t Management Outperform PE?
- Will China Transform Operational Value Creation?
- Green is the Color of Money
- Any Operating Model Could Work
- PE Group Purchasing makes Headlines
- Awards for PE Operational Excellence
- Great Books in Value Creation